What Joker tattoos are the most relevant?
We can pick out 5 categories of tattoos the most popular in this topic.
1. The brooding face of the antihero on the forearm. Yes, this is probably the most popular type of sketch. His expression includes melancholy, sadness, anger, hatred and love at the same time.
2. The insidious smile of Joker on your arms. Here can be not only the face of the antihero, but also his suit. The most important thing is to show the smile that the audience loves so much.
3. A couple tattoo of Joker and Harley Quinn on the sleeve zone of partners. These darlings look truly epic next to each other. Are you and your partner the same crazy couple?
4. The sketch on the chest. Here you can find either a small tattoo near your collarbone, or a large-scale sketch with a full storyline from the film.
5. Joker and Batman fighting on your hands. Leave this without comment, it's clear.
Here's a tip from a professional: don't follow someone else's tattoos. Try to create your own! And if it doesn't work out, Dotty is always ready to help!